I got my first Trademark approved this week!!
The end of my companies' fiscal years are on calendar year.
That means it's tax time.... but i've never done this before?!
I have to learn how to do Corporate Taxes, managing a business demands it!
-- even if I made absolutely no money off of anything...
Not sure how to put down Startup Costs... I think it's labeled "Income (loss)"... but I'm not exactly sure.
Researching - Form 1120S
Officially started syndicating content: including document production, whiteboard works, and progress report videos
Progress Report Videos temporarily halted due to weight gain and a fight against alcohol dependency.
Videos will begin once I reach below 70kg again.
Document production never stops, but manytimes, I make secret documents.
Created 3 new secret documents this week: I willnot be syndicating them, yet.
Seems like I'm taking a break on Aku'No'Breu for now. Made progress, but I have many important projects to grind on.
Gained 3kg (68.6kg[lite] to 73.9kg[heavy])
--> back down to 71.2kg, and dropping
--+ Switched from 32 to 40 reps for muscle exercises
Weight gain is due to winning the fight against alcohol dependency for the ultimate time.
I was eating a lot more than normal, and the booze had already started to change my insulin resistance enough to cause trouble.
Fortunately, it's only been about a month of on-off drinking, so I can quickly get back down below 70kg by end of Feb.
I have no marketing plan.
I think I need help...
or at least a hardcore week of marketing research to figure out what I need to do.
Proto Fusion Girl::
Need to start Unity 5 training.
Trademark went through!
- Sonic Colors [wii]
- Super Mario Galaxy [wii]
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD [PS3]
(watched Kingdom Hearts 1 abridged for background story. Wut?! AY! I ain't got no time!)
- Transistor [appleTV]
- Super Smash Bros. 4 [wii U]
Starting to be able to do forward staff palm spins.
Soon I will be faster than my over-wrist spins, hopefully with more control too.
Ordered "Meridian Balls" for training at work
I don't think I saved anyone this month...
Helped people out here and there at least.
The workstation has incurred a major update.
- Now the main computer is on top of the desk in the back corner. This frees up a lot of space, makes a lot of cables shorter and have more room too.
- All cables are now under-slug using custom wire hangers I built from screws, steel wire and washers. This makes the area under the work desks look real clean and nice, unlike before where it was a sea of cables.
(Psychologically I can invite ladies over now... because of the workstation looking so nice... but, I don't think I'm gonna do it... it's like, do I really wanna be alone? the freedom is nice I guess. I'm still only half a year of living alone, I may not be used to it still... I love this place.)
- New high-mobility arm for main computer monitor allows for maximized deskspace + I can move the monitor anywhere! No more cricky neck, no more hunching over!
- Put up Fusion Symbol® against development whiteboard, signifying the workstation's fully functional state. (it's a mess right now though, covered in tax research papers and documents)
- Ravelite App v1.0 (for iOS)
- Cerka Vecorder v1.0 (for iOS)